Sunday, August 9, 2009

Busy Busy Bees

So I've been running around like crazy trying to find a job and get my life in order up in Bellingham this weekend. Now I'm back in Seattle and here is a little photo update.

There were chalk murals on the sidewalks all over downtown! Some were really awesome. Like this one.


I took a little walk around S's neighborhood and saw some neat houses and gardens.





These people converted a church into a house! Like in one of my favorite movies, Alice's Restaurant. Except this is more yuppie than hippie.


These people have a little stand out front their house selling flowers and sometimes eggs. Its based on the honor system and is quite lovely.




This sweet deer was just calmly eating apples as I walked by. It was missing an antler!


And it was my darling friend A.'s 21st birthday last night! Happy birthday suga!

No comments:

Post a Comment